- These terms and conditions and competition rules contain certain terms and conditions which appear in similar text style to this clause and which:may limit the risk or liability of the promoter or a third party; and/or may create risk or liability for the entrant; and/or may compel the entrant to indemnify the promoter or a third party; and/or serves as an acknowledgement, by the entrant, of a fact. The participants's attention is drawn to these terms and conditions because they are important and should be carefully noted. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to, or must be understood to, unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any rights or obligations, as the case may be, created for either the participants or the promoter in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 ("the CPA").
- The promoter of this competition is OBC Group (Pty) Ltd (“OBC”) (registration number: 2000/002255/07) a company incorporated in the Republic of South Africa and having its registered address at 1158 Louwlardia Drive, Louwlardia, Brakfontein Road, Centurion Gauteng (0861 622 622), including all the OBC franchised stores located across the country (“promoter”).
- All persons entering the “Win with OBC and Freddy Hirsh Competition” ("the competition ") ("the participants") agree that the competition rules as set out in these terms and conditions are binding on them. A copy of these terms and conditions is available at OBC’s Website and at store.
- The promotional competition is open to all South African residents of any age. The participants cannot be a juristic entity and must be an individual. All participants must be in possession of a valid identity document, except any director, member, partner, employee, agent or consultant of the Promoter, the marketing service providers or any person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by these entities, including their spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members. Any participant under the age of 18 years must be fully assisted by his/her legal guardian, who approves of and consents to the participant's participation in the competition and the participant's receipt/possession of the prize.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible for any lost, damaged or delayed entries for any reason whatsoever.
- The Promoter shall have the right to change or terminate the promotional competition immediately and without notice. In the event of such change or termination, all participants agree to waive any rights that they have in respect of this promotional competition and acknowledge that they will have no recourse against the Promoter or its agents
- Neither the Promoter, its agents, its associated companies, nor any directors, officers or employees of such, shall be liable for any loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise arising from any cause whatsoever, which may be suffered by the participant.
- To enter the competition, the participants must purchase one Freddy Hirsch Fo Sho Spice at any OBC store in order to stand a potential (not guaranteed) chance at winning R500 (five hundred rand) OBC shopping gift voucher (“prize/s”) that can be used at any OBC store throughout South Africa.
- The prizes will be limited to 2 (two) customers per store.
- This competition is open from 08:00 on 25 April 2019 and ends at 16:30 on 25 May 2019 (“competition period”). Any entries received after the closing date will not be considered.
HOW TO ENTER
- To enter, participants will be required to:
- Shop and purchase Freddy Hirsch Fo Sho Spice at any of the OBC franchised outlets throughout South Africa, during the competition period;
- Upon receipt of your till slip, you must write your contact details on the reverse side of your till slip, including your name and Identity number, address and daytime contact number.
- You must drop your till slip into the entry box provided in-store. By submitting you’re till slip, you had the opportunity to read the competition rules and hereby accept all the rules of this competition.
- Each till slip is a single entry into the competition.
- You may enter this competition as many times as you like. The more times you enter the more chance you have to win.
SELECTION OF WINNER
- All qualifying till slips received within the completion period will be entered into the draw to be held at each OBC store on 26 May 2019 (“draw date”) and will be drawn at the store.
- The winners will be randomly drawn from all of the entries received. The decision of OBC and its judges are final and may not be challenged. No correspondence will be entertained.
- The prize is not exchangeable for cash and is not transferrable for goods and services.
- Promoter will contact the winners within 24 hours from the draw date via the information provided on the till slip.
- The Promoter (or their agent) will endeavour to contact the prize winner via mobile/cell phone/telephone contact number provided once every day for 5 (five) consecutive working days after the draw date. If the Prize winner cannot be contacted or via mobile/cell phone/telephone contact number provided during this period, the Prize will be forfeited and another winner will be selected in accordance with the rules.
- The winner will be required to provide their name, ID numbers, a copy of their identity document and contact details and to sign an acknowledgment of receipt of the prize. If the winner has a guardian, the guardian will be required to provide the above mentioned documents.